Corona-virus (CORVID-19) & Momentum Is Your Friend
In response to the current Coronavirus crisis and government orders, we are only running 1x1 private XC sessions. This means, 1 student and 1 coach. We are not running any of our group sessions.
With friends and associates in the medical profession, we are assured that our 1x1 private xc sessions are safe to continue.
We are watching the government directives and making sure we comply with those as they are released. We are also governed by NSW Forestry and National Parks and Wildlife, both of whom we have permits to operate in their forests and reserves etc so we are complying with their directives as well.
We will be enforcing strict Social Distancing beyond the current advised distance at all times during our private xc sessions.
If you book a private session with us be ready to observe and follow the precautions below:
- Keep space between yourself and others - our coaches and students at each session are to keep the current government and health advised minimum distances from other people at all times,
- Don’t shake hands or hug anybody,
- Avoid touching anything that is not yours including water bottles, bikes, bike gear or bike tools etc,
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible.
- If a student/participant shows up with signs of sickness we are required to turn them back home and ask them to call their doctor. As our skills instructor(s) have been engaged for the day's booking, no refund can be given.
- If you've booked in and then feel sick in any way after making your booking but before your booking day, please let us know and you're booking will be cancelled and refunded.