Intermediate Rocky Terrain Masterclass Ourimbah – 3rd August
August 3 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$85
Intermediate 3 Hr Class
For ages 13 yrs and above.
Location: Ourimbah MTB Park
Facilities: Nil. No water food or toilets at location. Nearest toilets are approx. 3 km drive at 62 Yarramalong Rd, Mardi NSW 2259.
Check In: 8.45am
Intermediate Rocky Terrain Masterclass
Our intermediate rocky terrain masterclass is aimed at those riders looking for more confidence and flow in rocky terrain. This masterclass will spend a little time on the various skills required to survive and enjoy this type of terrain before heading out and practicing the skills on some of the more significant trail features found on Ourimbah MTB Park's rocky Roller Coaster and Ewok/Boulders trails.
What will I learn?
Our intermediate intermediate rocky terrain masterclass focuses on specialised skills helpful in racing and general mountain biking in more rocky terrain.
Skills learned will include the following and more.
- Front and rear wheel control
- Front & rear wheel lifting
- Trail manuals
- Rocky climbs
- Choosing better lines through rocky terrain
Is this program for me?
“My wheels just bash into stuff.”
"Rolling over rocky drops etc scare the hell out of me."
"I need to learn how to keep momentum in bumpy terrain."
“I can't climb when it's rocky or bumpy.”
“I can't find the best lines in rocky terrain.”
“I can ride ok but struggle when trails climb over rocks.”
If any of these statements sound like you then perhaps this group program is for you.
WHAT YOU NEED
Although your mountain bike can be entry level, it is required that your bike is fitted with mountain bike tyres and not touring/semi-slick tyres. Preferably tyres with good grip in loose conditions. If you are unsure, please ask us. We do ask that, to the best of your ability, that you try to ensure your bike is in good working order prior to the class.
You are required to wear a correctly fitting, Australian approved helmet during all sessions.
Knee and/or Elbow Pads (optional)
Although not compulsory, we do recommend considering extra protection in the form of soft shell pads. You not only gain the protection but also the confidence that comes from knowing you have the protection.
Dropper Post (optional)
The ability to lower your seat post and therefore get lower yourself is an advantage.
Although we aren't climbing mountains, there is a few challenging climbs to deal with.
1. You will receive a copy of your coaching fees at time of booking and all fees are subject to full payment before coaching services are rendered.
2.Any additional fees for other Momentum Is Your Friend offerings must be negotiated, in advance of the service and mutually agreed upon between Momentum Is Your Friend and participate.
3. Momentum Is Your Friend have the right to cancel courses/training at any time when the well being and safety of participants is compromised due to riding conditions being unacceptable or for any other circumstances which are outside the control of Momentum Is Your Friend. An alternative date to complete the training session or program, or credit to an agreed value will be given in all circumstances. A full refund will also be considered under some circumstances under the discretion of Momentum Is Your Friend.
4. A full refund is available for cancellation with more than seven days prior to the course/training start date. A cancellation less than seven days to the course start date will result in Momentum Is Your Friend retaining 100% of the course fees.
5. All prices are quoted in AUD (Australian Dollars).
Full Terms and Conditions Available Here